Hey Hey Hey it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for!
The blog post where the husband takes over! ME! As you all know this past weekend was Memorial Day and that means everyone who has served in the military gets a huge shout out for their sacrifices and courage for making this country great! It also means everyone was eating & drinking a lot. Wifey & I love food so here is a easy recipe that isn’t much work but takes a long time (in the crock pot). Set it and Forget it style, here we go!
Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
5 Lb Bone In Pork Shoulder 28 oz Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce 2 Tbsp.Paprika 1/2 Tbsp. Chili Powder A Dash of Cinnamon Coleslaw (your choice) Sliced Jalapenos (optional)
- De-Bone Pork Shoulder, season accordingly with Paprika, Chili Powder, & a touch of Cinnamon. Throw that bad boy in the crock pot and set low heat for 10 hours.
2. In 10 magical hours, take the pork out of the crock pot. It’ll be hard because it’ll fall apart, but hey that’s what we’re making! It’s time to shred, shred, shred!
3. Toss back in the Crock Pot. It’s time to add the BBQ Sauce! and stir accordingly.
4. Set on high and cook for one more hour! In the meantime this is where I make my famous coleslaw. BUUUT that’s a recipe for another time.
5. To finish we put the pulled pork on hawaiian rolls and topped with coleslaw. Wifey put Jalapenos on hers, but I’m kind of a wuss with heat.
Super easy recipe that takes a long time by B’s Husband! Perfect for summer or to bring along to a outdoor gathering.
KQ – Goodnight & Goodluck.